Pretty Petty Thieves
Welcome to Pretty Petty Thieves, a Morrissey and Smiths fansite.
*NEW* Click here to meet the thieves. A list of contributors to this site, plus their profiles.
Cliccare qui per leggere prettypettythieves.com in italiano.
An index of site content can be found in News
To keep tabs on updates and site news, please subscribe to the mailing list.
*TRANSLATORS REQUIRED!* People visit this website from everywhere on Earth - but it's all in English! It would be nice to make some of the site content available in different languages. If you would like to help, please get in touch.
- Article: Chris Packham, Springwatch 2009 & the Olympic Title for Smiths-referencing
- Interview: Phill Gatenby - On his new book, Panic on the Streets
- Interview: Gwendoline Riley - Award-winning Manchester-based novelist
- Interview: Stephen Wright - Photographing The Smiths
- Interview: David from The Boyfriends
- Interview: Phill Gatenby, author of Morrissey's Manchester
- Interview: José Maldonado - The Sweet & Tender Hooligans tribute band
- Interview: Elise Moore - Canadian playwright.
- Interview: Mark Simpson - author of Saint Morrissey.
- Interview: Joel Lane - novelist.
- Only His Jeans: Oscar Wilde, by David O. MacGowan
- Happiest When Most Away: Emily Brontë and "Satan Rejected My Soul", by Helen