Pretty Petty Thieves
- Morrissey Solo: Great for news and banter.
- True To You: First place to hear news direct from Morrissey.
- It May All End Tomorrow: Excellent for song lyrics and sources.
- Shoplifters Union: Essential guide to all things Moz 'n' Smiffs on t'internet.
- Sanctuary Rejected Our Souls: Friendly fan message board based on the long-lost morrisseymusic.com forum
- Alain Matters: Alain Whyte fansite related to the "No One Can Hold A Candle To You" fanzine.
- Hidden By Rags: A lovely Smiths / Morrissey site with song meanings, guitar tab, lyrics, and more.
- Trouble Loves Me: Info on Ringleader..., the current tour, messageboard and more.
- Ringleader of the Tormentors Blogspot: Interview with Moz, album review, and essay-writing contest for a Morrissey book.
- A webpage of Morrissey and Smiths tattoos
- www.smithsphotos.com: Purchase prints of Stephen Wright's iconic photos of The Smiths
- WSPCA: Join the society who rescue orphaned chimps, abandoned dogs, dancing bears, bears farmed for bile, abused donkeys, etc.
- PETA: Sign the petition against the Canadian seal cull
- Whales Revenge: Campaign to get 1 million signatures petitioning against whaling.
- www.barbershoprockabilly.co.uk: Get your hair grease here! Polecats & Bozmen cds, clothing, even New York Dolls thongs
- Sew Jennie: One-of-a-kind purses, totes, messanger bags made with compassion. Fab designs and fabric.
- Daddy-O's: Fantastic dresses, shirts, cardigans, accessories, and more for the rockabilly, swing, retro, vintage set.
- What Katie Did: Ever wanted to have a 50s bullet bra? Underwear so lovely, you won't want to get dressed.
Babygirl Boutique - Head Turning Retro, Rockabilly, Indie & Alternative Clothing, Jewelry, Shoes & Accessories!